Real Fit Retinol Serum
COSRX's Real Fit line
Infused with retinol derivatives to breathe life into tired, dull skin. Fortified with calendula extract to soothe and offset any side effects.
1. After opening, replace cap with provided dropper.
2. Apply two to three drops onto clean skin, avoiding eyes.
Calendula Officinalis Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 60, Betaine, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Retinyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Olivate, Panthenol, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Sorbitan Olivate,Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Tocopherol
COSRX's Real Fit line
Maximizes the pros whilst minimizing the cons of incorporating vitamins into your skincare!
To optimize the benefits, pure vitamins or derivatives are carefully selected to amplify the effects and enhance the delivery of active ingredients into the skin.
Synergistic components are also added to minimize the side effects associated with using highly concentrated vitamins.
Firming serum enriched with stabilized vitamin A derivative
0.5% of stabilized Retinyl palmitate (vitamin A derivative) works to refine uneven skin texture, treat signs of sun damage, wrinkles, and surface imperfections such as hyperpigmentation and scarring.
Minimized stimulation with Calendula officinalis extract
Contains Calendula officinalis extract to soothe and calm the skin, to minimize the possibility of stimulation.
Retinyl palmitate and Calendula officinalis extract work together to restore the skin, leaving the complexion flawless in the most gentle way possible.
Great starter serum for new retinoid users
Emulsion type, light-weight texture that absorbs quickly into the skin.
Suitable for first-time retinol users looking to refine skin texture, diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for firmer, younger-looking skin.
1. Use SPF protection during the day.
2. Do not use together with other acids like AHAs, BHAs, and retinol.
3. Mild irritation or redness may occur for first time users. If so, use every other night until skin adjusts.
4. Contents may darken due to retinol properties. Note this is a natural phenomenon that does not affect the potency of the product.
5. Store in a cool, dark space between 15ºC ~ 25ºC, as far away from light and heat as possible.
6. Use within 3 months of opening.
Dermatologist tested, Cruelty-FREE, Parabens FREE, Sulfate FREE, Mineral Oil FREE, Alcohol-FREE, Artificial Fragrance-FREE